Bachelor in Business, Economics and Data Science
Bachelor in Business, Economics and Data Science,
NHH's international bachelor's programme provides a solid foundation for a business education with an extra emphasis on data science and technology.
What will you learn?
Through the three-year programme you will gain a thorough understanding of how to combine insights from data analytics and economic principles in order to create sustainable value for firms and organisations.
The programme covers all the major areas of business administration, economics, finance, accounting and auditing, and strategy, but with a particular focus on technology and its application in the business world and beyond.
Thus, the core of the programme is courses within
- Advanced Mathematics
- Applied Statistics
- Data Science
- Programming and Application Design
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
Ethics and sustainability are integral to all NHH's study programmes, as is training in practical communication skills.
The programme focuses on one over-arching topic per semester.
- Semester 1: The firm and the role of technology in business
- Semester 2: Using information technology for capturing and satisfying customers and users
- Semester 3: Management and technological change
- Semester 4:Academic exchange, electives or internships*
- Semester 5: Markets and business analytics
- Semester 6: Data-driven decisions for sustainable value creation.
* Internship alternatives are currently being piloted. More detailed information will follow.
In each semester the student will be exposed to a variety of topics and learning activities. The activities are organised as a set of semi-continuous thematic tracks, that indicate a topical commonality and learning progression across the six semesters.
Each topic consists of a various number of courses. All courses in a semester address key questions connected to the over-arching topic for that specific semester.
Technology components are integrated with learning activities and assessments in all thematic tracks throughout the semesters.
Vil du studere økonomi og administrasjon eller bli siviløkonomi? Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH) har landets ledende fagmiljø for forskning og utdanning innen økonomi og administrasjon. NHH fokuserer på kvalitet og praktisk relevans, og tilbyr master i regnskap og revisjon og siviløkonomutdanning....