MSc in Management
Focus on your personal growth
The program’s curriculum integrates ethics, business intelligence, sustainability, and personal development alongside general management coursework. This combination provides MSc graduates with the vision and personal growth needed to become ethical business leaders and successfully navigate the challenges of the future.
Prepare yourself for a global business environment
Optional specializations offer students the flexibility to acquire a deeper insight into areas such as Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership, Digital Marketing, Innovation and Experience Design for Tourism, Real Estate Management, Sustainable Management and Policy or Tourism and Services Management. In addition, students can take advantage of integrating a customized internship into their curriculum.
Tailor-made education for your next career steps
Students from diverse academic and professional backgrounds are welcome in MU's MSc in Management program. The MU admissions team counsels students from non-traditional backgrounds on what courses they might need to take in order to succeed in the MSc program.
Management for the future
Vienna is the perfect place to begin your career— with a huge variety of international companies headquartered here in the heart of Central Europe, a wealth of career opportunities are at your doorstep. As a Modul University graduate, you will be prepared to further the development of your areas of interest and effectively contribute to the success of your company. This degree also provides the foundation and qualification for you to continue your studies in a PhD program
- Among the world’s 25 top performing universities in top-cited publications (U-Multirank)
- International university with English as the instruction language
- Multidisciplinary context, unique curriculum, and customized learning opportunities
- Emphasis on critical thinking, collaborative learning, and addressing 21st-century challenges
- Answers to the future key challenges through innovation, technology and sustainability
- Small classes taught by industry experts
- Students acquire skills for analysis, strategy design, implementation, and organization management.
- Graduates ready to fill in-demand positions in a wide variety of public and private organizations
- Unique network of startups, industry partners and investors at the MU Startup Hub
Contact the school for information about application requirements.
Studiefakta, Tittel m.m
Mastergrad, 120 studiepoeng.
Jeg vil vite mer!
Modul University - Vienna
Modul University Vienna is known as Austria's leading international private university in the heart of Europe. MU Vienna offers well proven study programs for Bachelor, Master, MBA and PhD levels.
The international campus is English speaking, home to highly driven students from more than 80 different nations and nurtures a diverse study environment. All our programs are business related and evidence successful teaching methods with high employability rates after graduation. Traditionally MU Vienna offers specializations for the tourism and hospitality industry, but has established an outstanding reputation in courses related to sustainable decision making.
Expand your horizon and join the MU community in one of the greatest city's in the world.
Kontaktinformasjon til MODUL University
Fyll inn følgende felt for å få mer informasjon fra MSc in Management:
Det finnes ingen omtaler av denne utdanningen ennå. Bli den første!
Du kan kanskje også være interessert i:
Piacenza , Italia